This month’s update includes a number of new features requested by our users:
Ability to control the session timeout
You can now control how long you can leave the browser window idle before the session times out. This can be controlled through a new Preferences dialog accessible from your settings, as shown in the following screenshot:
Improved Export to Excel
Export to Excel has been redesigned to now create native Excel export files, which fixes a number of reliability issues with more modern version of Excel and also with Mac OS.
A number of keyboard shortcuts have been added for common actions as shown in the following table:
|CTRL+SHIFT+E||Launches the Create Expenditure dialog. Applicable in all pages where there is a Create Expenditure link.|
|CTRL+SHIFT+I||Launches the Create Income dialog. Applicable in all pages where there is a Create Income link.|
|CTRL+SHIFT+S||Saves the currently open dialog. Applicable whenever there is a dialog window open.|
|CTRL+SHIFT+X||Cancels the currently open dialog. Applicable whenever there is a dialog window open.|
A number of other improvements have been made.
- Added a new property type for Bungalow
- Improved the UI, in particular for IE. This includes:
- Fixed a problem with attachments not working in Internet Explorer
- Improved the ability to resize, drag and drop dialogs on Internet Explorer
- Various background tasks have been substantially optimized. This should improve the performance of a number of web pages.