Hello to all our customers! A brief update on changes we have recently made to SmartPropertyManager.com:
Customisable home page
Following on from recent improvements to the general look and feel of the web site, we have now added the ability to customise the appearance of the home page in a number of ways.
The following screenshot shows the various ways in which the home page can be customised. Read on for more details.
[Tip: click image to enlarge]
Walking through each of the allowable customisations:
- Show or hide the side bar by clicking on the horizontal bars icon in the top-left corner of the page.
- Collapse or expand individual panels by clicking on the minus/plus icon in the top-right of each panel.
- Show or hide panels by accessing the Customise Home Page dialog from the page settings sub-menu in the top-right hand corner of the page.
- Re-arrange the location of panels by dragging and dropping them into the desired location on the home page.
- Customise the content of individual panels by clicking on the cog icon in the top-right hand corner of the panel.
The web site will conveniently remember your customisations and reapply them the next time you access the home page.
Single downloadable help manual
Improved support for new internet domains
SmartPropertyManager.com now recognises and allows use of email addresses in new top-level internet domains, e.g. @business, @realtor, @property.
- We’ve made some changes under the covers to minimise the amount of content that needs to be generated which means that most pages now display more quickly than before.
- A few tweaks have been made to make printable page views print more visually appealing and simpler.